Saturday, January 22, 2011

Skiing in Breckenridge

Here I am getting on my first airplane!!
Daddy, mommy and me on the plane
Lollie pops helped to keep my ears from popping...and the TV kept my mind off of the fact that I was on a plane!
Mommy put me in girl tights because they were thick and warm. I think I look silly.
I thought these ear muffs looked pretty good on me! :)
I liked the snow a lot!
My daddy tried on several silly hats!
Daddy and mommy all bundled up ready to go snowmobiling. My Nana and I stayed back at the cabin because I was a little young to ride.
This is a beautiful view up in the mountains when my mommy and daddy were snowmobiling!
Thermals are comfy!
In my ski suit ready to go outside. It was freezing!
Mommy and daddy on the ski lift
me in daddy's weird hat
Taking a nap while everyone ate lunch
The snow was so beautiful!!
On the shuttle bus going to the airport. We had such an amazing time and I look forward to going back. Maybe next time I'll be old enough to try to ski! :)

1 comment: