Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas at Mimi and Pop's!

We spent Christmas in Mobile at my Mimi and Pop's house. It was such a great time! I got to see my cousins, Cayden and Kayla too! We had a blast playing with each other! I had such a great Christmas! I got lots of stuff from Santa! And Mimi and Pop got me a sandbox! We don't have a picture of it, because it was mailed to our house and it's still in the box in our garage. Can't wait till daddy puts it together so I can play!
This is Christmas Eve at my dad's Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bill's house
I made a mess with all the paper! It was so fun!
With my mom and dad on Christmas Eve
In our Christmas pajamas!
Santa came to see me! :)
Taking a milk break from playing with all my toys!
I enjoyed helping Mimi and Pop open their presents
Mimi and me
Papa Ray pushed me around in my new car
Four generations of Duvals!
My cousin, Kayla
A great picture with my Mimi and Pop!
In my reindeer jammies!
Wearing daddy's boots! HAHA!
My cousin, Cayden, playing with the blocks

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, cute new Nike's, and I LOVE the one of Papa Ray pushing Bronx around!

    ReplyDelete