Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Beginning of the Holiday Season

We went to Mobile the weekend of Dec. 10th to celebrate Christmas with my Aunt Mandi, Uncle Erik, and my cousins, Jackson and Kate! We had so much fun! We went to Bellingrath Gardens. They have TONS of Christmas lights and decorations that you walk around and look at. It was beautiful, but also very cold! I loved looking at all the pretty lights!
This is actually before we left for Mobile. We were at home and mommy put daddy's Auburn hat on me.
This face is so funny!
Here I am by Mimi's Christmas tree
Santa came to visit us at Mimi and Pop's house. I didn't like him very much.
We managed to get a family photo with him without me screaming, though!
This is me and my cousin, Jackson. We are best buddies!
Daddy and me at Bellingrath Gardens
Mommy and me at Bellingrath Gardens
Jackson and me on our daddy's shoulders
Jackson and me playing around in the gift shop after we looked at the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment