Monday, August 15, 2011

Georgia Aquarium & My First Braves Game

Mommy and daddy took me to the Georgia Aquarium a few weeks ago! It was so cool! I saw a ton of big fish!

There are little tunnels you can crawl through and see the fish
I was taking a break...there was a lot of walking and a ton of people!
I didn't really understand why I couldn't get in the water. I just wanted to pet the fish!
I tried pushing so hard, but it wouldn't budge!
There was an awesome play area with a big slide! I LOVE slides!
There were also areas where I could actually touch the water and there were starfish in here, but I didn't touch it.
There were stingrays in here. I just liked splashing the water, though!
Mommy and daddy and me at the Braves game! I had so much fun!

There was a fireworks show after the game. This is mommy and me watching them!

No comments:

Post a Comment