Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fourth of July!

We had a great Fourth of July weekend! My Mimi and Pop came and stayed all weekend at my Nana and Pops' house! Then on Saturday, my Aunt Mandi, Uncle Erik, cousin Jackson and Kate and my dad's cousin Yoshiya, his wife Yoko, and their kids, Kayden and Kayla came to Nana and Pops' house too! We played outside ALL day long! It was so much fun!

Mommy's American Flag cake turned out beautifully!
I think I was showing everyone my muscles here!
This was Sunday morning. We went up to Cheaha Mountain to eat breakfast!
The view was so pretty!


Then we took a walk out to Bald Rock
Monday morning was the Fourth of July parade! My outfit was so cute!
There was a firetruck there, too!
This is Nana, mommy, me and Nyles walking in the parade!
I won 1st place Most Original!
This was my face when I saw the firetruck again!
I was putting my hand over my heart during the National Anthem
Nana and Nolan were teaching me patriotism! It was such a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment