Thursday, September 30, 2010

My 1st Birthday Party!

My first birthday party was so great! Even though I was still a little cranky/sleepy from the Benadryl from my ER visit the day before, I had a great time with my family and friends. My party was safari themed and it was very cool! We had the party at a splash park and it was AWESOME! I got lots of great presents to play with and I appreciate everyone who got to come! My first year was amazing and I can't believe how fast it went by!
Singing "Happy Birthday" to me!
Getting my picture made with stuffed animals. I like my birthday hat!
Mommy and me with my AWESOME cake! I like this picture because it's very colorful!
Mommy and daddy and me
Playing in the Splash Park!
I was so happy to see my Mamaw Beshears! I'm so glad she got to come down! I missed Papaw Sam though!
My Uncle Josh and me
Papaw was tickling me with his beard and making Mamaw and me laugh!
Mimi and Me

Nana and me

No comments:

Post a Comment