Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm Going to School Now!

I'm officially a school boy! :) I started going to Moms Day Out at Parkway Baptist Church two days a week. Mom made me start on my birthday!! Bummer! But it was a lot of fun and I enjoy going every Tuesday and Thursday. It starts at 8:30 and it's over at 12:30. It's just enough time for me to play and interact with other kids and for mom to get somethings done without me! It's a win-win! :)
This is my Bronxie tree that was planted the day I was born. Here it is one year later!
We let my birthday balloon fly into the sky on my actual birthday!On my way to school
My first day. I look pretty happy!

This is my attempt to protest going to school on my birthday! HA!
Daddy walking me to the car

On my way to school

No comments:

Post a Comment