Monday, June 21, 2010

The Ninth Month of My Life!

So, not only was today my mommy's 25th birthday, but I also turned 9 months old! I'm becoming such a big boy. I went to the doctor for my 9 month check-up and I weighed 22.5 lbs. and was 27 inches long. I am eating a bigger variety of foods now and am learning to feed myself, which I enjoy more than being fed. I am still eating my baby foods about 3 times a day. I LOVE real green beans and asparagus is my absolute favorite!!!! I also LOVE yogurt too! Actually, there's not much that I don't love to eat these days! I'm still drinking about 22 ounces of milk a day and I drink one of my portions in a sippy cup instead of my bottle (we are trying to get rid of the bottle). So far, I don't mind the sippy cup, but it takes a little longer for me to drink all of my milk out of it. I love to clap and play patty cake. I love peek-a-boo and dancing. I am learning to wave, but haven't gotten the hang of it yet. I'm still not saying "mama" or "dada" yet, but I'll get there soon. I crawl like a mad man really fast. I like to pull up on anything and everything too. I've gotten a few bumps and bruises since becoming more mobile because I fall a lot now. Here are a few pictures from my 9 month birthday (one of my mom and me will be here soon)!

Standing up...with my cool knee pads to help protect my knees when I crawl on the hardwood floor.
Looking good...
Pouty face
He was not in a very smiley mood to take pictures today, and excuse the outfit that doesn't match! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment