Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Braves Diamond Gala

This past weekend, my mom and dad's friend Jonathan, invited them to Atlanta for the weekend for his birthday party and to attend the Braves Diamond Gala. I stayed with my Nana and Pops. But mommy and daddy had such a great time and my Aunt Nonni and Uncle Poppi went too. Uncle Poppi gave Aunt Nonni tickets to the Gala for her birthday. She is the biggest Braves fan I've ever met!
Mommy and daddy at Jonathan's birthday party
The biggest cake I've ever seen!! I wish I could have eaten some!
Aunt Nonni with Tommy Hanson
Aunt Nonni with Jair Jurrjens
Aunt Nonni with Gregor Blanco
Aunt Nonni and mommy with Martin Prado
Meeting Sid Bream was definitely the highlight of my mommy's night! He was the reason she watched baseball when she was little and was her first favorite player.
Daddy and mommy
Daddy, mommy, Aunt Nonni and Uncle Poppi--what a good lookin' group! :) GO BRAVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment