Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Been A While...

Well, it's been quite some time since my last post! I apologize, but somehow the password got changed and mom didn't know what it was. But we're back now and I would like to let you know that mom will be taking over most of the blogs from now on. I'm just so busy running and playing and learning that I can't keep up with the blog as much as I'd like. So, from now on, most of the entries will be from mom, but I will make an appearance every now and then! 
 This was at the beach...I absolutely LOVE the beach!

 The water was so pretty and I love to look at it, but not get in it! :)
 This was the last day of school with my friends!
 We had a great party and I will miss my friends and my teachers!
 Mrs. Jill and Mrs. Amy have been my teachers for two years and I am going to miss them so much!
 Here's my friend, Ryne! We are buddies!
 Daddy and me
 I didn't want to take a picture with mommy
 Love Mrs. Amy so much!
Mrs. Jill is so sweet to me!
 Easter morning!
 I'm a STUD!
At the park with mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment