Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beach Trip

Last week was my Nana's fall break with her school. She always rents a place at the beach and the whole family goes. I didn't get to go last year because I was only about a month old. But this year I went and it was awesome!! Well, it was awesome after I got over my sickness. I had to go to the doctor down in Destin because I was running a fever of 104! I apparently had a cold and possibly a stomach virus. But, I got better and got to enjoy the rest of the trip. Here are a few pictures.
We rented bikes and rode to Seaside. This was my sweet set up. It was hooked behind my Pops' bike and I just got to relax the whole time!
This is my daddy testing out his bike.

Here I am hooked up to Pops' bike.
My Uncle Josh and his girlfriend, Amanda, enjoyed the ride.
Here's my mom taking a break in Seaside.
I enjoyed the ride a little too much!! I had a nice nap!
Mommy and daddy and me!
Uncle Josh and Amanda
Me and Nana and Pops
We celebrated my daddy's birthday while we were there! He turned 35!
I'm not a fan of the beach, but I like sitting on this towel in the shade!
My mammy put her sunglasses on me and I looked gooooood! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment