Monday, August 30, 2010

Montgomery Biscuits Baby-Crawling Race

Last weekend, my daddy's friend, Biscuits GM Greg Rauch, invited us to the Biscuits game for Auburn/Alabama night. We got to sit up in the owner's suite and they asked me to play in the baby-crawling race. So, of course, I said YES!!
I liked being high up above the field.
Hanging out watching the baseball players warm-up.
I like baseball!
This is me preparing for my race...I look like I'm concentrating so hard!
Getting ready to go see my mommy at the finish line...that's the little girl that I raced to the right of me.
I started off so great and was blowing that girl away!
I'm a professional crawler!
But, right at the end, I decided to stop, turn around and let the little girl win. I'm such a gentleman! The crowd was laughing at me because I started off so great and then got about 6 inches from the finish line and sat down. Then I got distracted by the laughing crowd and the girl just crawled right passed me! It was fun though and got a free t-shirt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment