Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dad's SEC Baseball Tournament Trip

This past week mom, dad and I went to Birmingham for my dad's SEC baseball tournament. I only got to go to one game, but we had a lot of fun, even though Auburn didn't play as well as we wanted!
We got to go eat dinner with my dad's cousins Yosh and Yoko and I got to meet my cousins, Kayla (above) and Caden (below).
Caden and me with my dad
Here we all are out to eat. It was great getting to see them!
I thoroughly enjoyed playing with myself in this huge mirror that was in our hotel room. It kept me entertained for a long time!
I tasted a bite of my first doughnut at Krispy Kreme and it was good! I kept this hat as a souvenir.
I didn't so much like that hat after a while, though.
Lately, I've had a little diaper rash and mom heard it was good to let everything "air out." So this is me sitting in the floor on a towel while I watched my video. I got a cute little booty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment