Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Patrick's Day and My Half Year Birthday!

So, I turned 6 months old today...halfway to a year! I can't believe how fast it's gone by! I am now eating baby food twice a day, I roll over and I can now sit up all by myself (with pillows behind me just in case I throw my head backwards)! I will hold my bottle for a little bit, I can put my paci in my mouth correctly and I try so hard to talk to mommy and daddy when they talk to me. I've learned how to pitch a fit and I can be REALLY loud when I want to be! I don't like to sleep as much as I use to, but I'll still take a nap twice a day and sleep 12 hours at night. I am thoroughly enjoying this life and look forward to the next 6 months! Peace out!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
When I saw my cupcake I got really excited!!!
All that chocolate goodness!
I tore into it...not really knowing what I was doing.
Look at the mess I've made! But boy, was it worth it!!

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is the cutest!! I can't believe he can already eat a cupcake! Happy 6 months, Bronx!

    ReplyDelete