Monday, February 8, 2010

My Baby Dedication

Sunday was my baby dedication at my church, First Baptist Church Opelika. It was such a special day for me and my mommy and daddy. My mom and dad had such a wonderful, Godly upbringing and I know that they will do the same for me.
Here we are before we left for the church. Mommy made me wear a bib just in case I spit up...she didn't want to get my pretty outfit dirty!
This is us on the stage...I had just finished smiling and everyone was laughing at me.
This is us with Pastor Scoggins.
Here's me with Nana at the restaurant where we ate lunch.
This is my cousin, Nyles at lunch...she looks so happy to be there, doesn't she?!? hee hee! :)


1 comment:

  1. That first picture is so good of the three of y'all! Jackson looked at it and said Bronx is a rock star (b/c of his hair sticking up)!

    ReplyDelete