Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm 4 Months Old Today!

Today is my 4 month old birthday! I can't believe I've been here four whole months! And I slept from 8:15 p.m. till 8:00 a.m. without waking up one time last night! Mommy and daddy were so proud! I have been sick for a few days and had to go the doctor Monday. They said I have RSV which is some kind of respiratory virus. It makes me cough and wheeze and make my nose stuffy! I've had to do these breathing treatments with a nebulizer. I don't like them so much, but mommy says that it will make me feel better, so I cooperate. At the doctor Monday, I weighted 16 lbs. and 8 oz.! I am eating about 5.5 oz. of milk now and I'm growing out of my clothes before the day is over! I am laughing and trying to talk all of the time. I'm learning how to play with toys and I love my Johnny Jump Up! It lets me stand up without any help. I am definitely enjoying my life and I love my family so much! Happy 4 months to me! :)

P.S. I have to go to the doctor for my 4 month check-up next Monday. They will have to give me more shots, so be looking for that post! I'm sure I'll cry again!


No comments:

Post a Comment