Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry 1st Christmas To Me!

My first Christmas was such an amazing experience! I enjoyed all the time with my family and really enjoyed surprising Nana and Pops' side of the family! They had no idea we were going to be in Oxford for Christmas and then we just showed up! It was a lot of fun. Santa also came to visit me and brought me some really cool toys! I heard the story of the baby Jesus for the first time and now I will always know what Christmas is really all about! My first Christmas was such a blessing and the good news is, it's not over for me yet. I'm heading down to my daddy's side of the family this week to celebrate Christmas with them!

In my rob and slippers after my Christmas Day bath
Going to breakfast on Christmas Eve
Me with mommy and daddy!
My First Christmas pajamas! Cute little reindeer booty!
Me with all of my toys that Santa brought me!
I'm definitely going to be a good boy this coming year!
My friend Rocco sneaking up behind me!


1 comment:

  1. Merry 1st Christmas, Bronx! We can't wait to see you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete