Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Two Month Check-Up

Today I went for my two month check-up with Dr. Greer. Everything went well. I weigh 14 lbs. 8 oz. and was 24 inches long!! I'm a BIG boy! Dr. Greer says that mom should continue doing exactly what she's doing because I'm growing so well. I also had to get some immunizations. That was NOT so much fun. The first one I got to drink, so it wasn't bad. Then the mean nurse lady stuck me in the left leg with the first shot. I didn't cry for that one. Then she jabbed me in the right leg with the next one. I still didn't cry. Then, she got me with the third shot. And boy, she got me GOOD! I screamed my little head off! I screamed and cried so hard that I wouldn't breathe and mom and dad had to blow in my face. I didn't cry for long, only about 30-40 seconds, but those were some very painful seconds! But, overall I did well and I survived...I even got the bandaids to prove it. Unfortunately, I have to get another set of immunizations in two more months. And then some more at six months old, and then it'll be over! Thank goodness, because I do not like shots! Mom took some pictures of me (I don't know why she wants to remember this terrible event) and she will post them later! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment